The Vintage Papers Project is a collection of vintage newspapers, photos, letters, etc., transcribed and posted for people researching their family histories.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Letter, to Perry Snoddy, from Fannie Collins, 1919

Box 709
Hendersonville, N.C.

Dear Nephew,

Your was gladly received and was very glad to here from you.  This leaves all well, hoping when this letter reach you it will find you likewise.  Sorry to here of your father being sick.  I am going down to visit Mr. Collins people and will stop when I come back.  Give all my love.  All the children send love.

I wish you would come and see me sometime.  I had began to think you had forgot your poor auntie.  Well I will close hoping to see you when I come down.

From your Auntie,
Fannie Collins

Addressed:
Mr. Perry Snoddy
Spartansburg, S.C.
Route No. #, Box (missing)

Postmarked:
Hendersonville, N.C.
Dec 22, 1919
12:30P

No comments:

Post a Comment