The Vintage Papers Project is a collection of vintage newspapers, photos, letters, etc., transcribed and posted for people researching their family histories.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Letter, from Tessie Gilliard, 1927

Taylors, S.C.
July 20, 1927

Dear Rene. . . . .

Just a few linds this after noon to let you know that I recivied my flow cuttins an was mo then glad to get them.  They was just fine al but thos roses they was dried up so I coulden tell what kind they was but my cuttins wa all ok.  My dear i recivied them last week it was on the 8 of July.  So I thank you very much for them.  I wood like for you to come an look over mine mabe you can see some thang that you wood like.

I will write more nex time.

From yours frind

Tessie Gilliard
(maybe Jessie Gilliard?)

(no envelope, letter only)

No comments:

Post a Comment